People always seem to be looking for innovative and fun new ways of keeping fit.
Based on my experiences over the past few days, I've come up with a new fitness and weight-control programme that's bound to outdo Atkins and all those fad diet plans.
The basic steps are:
- Wake up, eat as much of anything as you want.
- Go out to sea on a small boat for an all-day abs, butt and leg workout by keeping
your balance while being tossed around by waves, random swells and sudden gusts of wind.
- Find and swim at high-speed with up to 10 cavorting whales for a couple of kilometres in high seas.
- Throw up.
- Repeat until you pass out.
- Eat as much of anything as you want
whenif you recover.
Do this three times a week, and you'll be in the best shape of your life.